Governance Committee Community Appointments
The Thunder Bay Police Services Board is expanding the membership of its governance committee to include three members of the community.
The Committee’s mandate includes:
– meeting procedural by-laws, meeting processes and practices
– policy review and development
– recruitment of Board members
– development and education of Board members
– recruitment of the Police Services Board the Chief of Police and the Deputy Chief
– recruitment of administrative officers of the Board
Those who may be interested in an appointment to the Committee are asked to submit their resume detailing all relevant policy, governance and other related experience to Board Secretary John Hannam via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Expressions of interest will be received until August 26, 2022.